The Powerlift® Series Portable Industrial Vacuum features maximum suction and huge storage at a seriously competitive price.
PowerLift® Series Industrial Vacuums
Extreme Duty Ready
- The PowerLift® inlet deflector will never abrade out!
- The ultra-heavy duty hopper is designed to work for years without flex and damage. Reliably tip out 30 times per day.
- “Goof Proof” design minimises down time and maintenance.
Compact and Versatile
- The PowerLift® has an astonishingly small footprint, so you can set up almost anywhere.
- Easily portable by forklift or trailer.
- Need a “ready to go” central vacuum system? You’ll save thousands in installation costs because everything is pre-wired, factory tested, and ready to work.
- In most cases connection to compressed air for filter cleaning is not required to operate properly.
- Available with electric motor or diesel engine.
Filters That Actually Work
- Collect ultra-fine powders with the most trouble-free filters in the industry. Some of our customers have had their machines TEN YEARS and not yet replaced filters!
- Collect abrasives, chips, or coolant.
You just can’t kill our filters.
- Configure with pulse cleaning and overbags for reliable fibrous material handling.
- We are so sure of our filtration systems that we actually guarantee our filters for up to three years.
- Select with an available full vacuum pump for very long piping and very dense material.
- Add an inline or HEPA filter.
- Custom tuned silencer ensures low noise operation.
A Positive Displacement Vacuum
- A positive displacement pump pulls harder and delivers higher vacuum as the hose fills.
- Achieve vacuum up to 540 mbar.
- Constant velocity means you’ll move huge tonnage and easily support very long hoses.
- A PD vacuum pump means you’ll have a more reliable, “clog free” central vacuum system.