Combine fast and simple setup with an industrial class vacuum in a compact, take-anywhere frame.
Elevator™ Portable Vacuum Loader
Compact and Versatile
- The ELEVATOR™ has an astonishingly small footprint, so you can set up almost anywhere.
- Its compact frame is easily portable by forklift truck. The largest is just 1400 Kg!
- Need a “ready to go” central vac? You’ll save thousands in installation costs because everything is pre-wired, factory tested, and ready to work.
- In most cases connection to compressed air for filter cleaning is not required to operate properly.
Easy to Use
- Disconnect power from the mains, coil the cable and you’re ready to move the ELEVATOR™ by lift truck.
- It’s fast and simple to setup and tear down. Just set the pins, slip a hopper or bag underneath, and you’re done.
- The frames can be supplied with bolt down pads when used as a permanent central vac.
Filters That Actually Work
- Handle just about any dry powder, pellet, or granule reliably.
- Collect ultra-fine powders with the most trouble free filters in the industry.
- Configure for continuous or batch discharge.
- Safely handle explosive materials indoors or out with NFPA 68 and 654 compliant hardware.
- Available in all world voltages in a dust tight and weather tight IP56 / NEMA 4 panel
- Add an inline or HEPA filter.
A Positive Displacement Vacuum
- A positive displacement pump pulls harder and delivers higher vacuum as the hose fills.
- Industrial duty vacuum, 540 mbar (16″ Hg)
- Constant velocity means you’ll move huge tonnage and easily support very long hoses.
- A PD vacuum pump means you’ll have a more reliable, “clog free” central vac.
- Handles very dense, heavy material.