AIV guarantees piping designs that do not choke and plug, as well as the fastest pricing, drawings, and delivery.
CORE™ Series Industrial Central Vacuum Systems
Platform Series Central Vacuums
- All-in-one designs for fast installation
- Choice of centrifugal, regenerative, and positive displacement type vacuum producers
- Vacuum levels up to 16” Hg
- Cyclones and hoppers increase storage
Choose from multi-operator platforms with regenerative and cast iron centrifugal exhausters and positive displacement powered systems for high flow, high vacuum.
All systems combine trouble free filter systems with durable, premium quality vacuum producers.
Call to discuss your application
Material Loading Central Vacuums
- Intended for moving high volumes of material
- Hose and tools greater than 2.5″
- Features positive displacement vacuum producers
- Vacuum levels up to 28″ Hg.
- Components also used for pneumatic conveying
Single operator ducted vacuum systems designed to move high tonnage.
- 15 Hp to 500 Hp
- Continuous vacuum to 28″ Hg.
- Flow rates to 7,000 SCFM
- Super, heavy-duty construction
- Filtration systems that really work!
- Heavy wall piping systems
These systems use high vacuum positive displacement vacuum pumps that pull harder as the job gets tougher.
Special Application Central Vacuums
Systems designed to move various tough-to-handle materials. Vacuum producers and tank sets custom adapted for:
- LIQUID Pick-Up
- HOT MATERIAL Conveying
- FIBER and FLUFF Compacting
- EXPLOSIVE Material Handling
- Anti – Abrasion Components
Not all central vacuums are created equal!
These systems use proprietary designs based on over 20 years of ducted central vacuum design experience.