A vacuum cleaner is just a tool for floor cleaning, isn’t it? All vacuum cleaners are similar and conceived just to clean up some dust, aren’t they? Well, actually it is quite the opposite: choosing the right vacuum cleaner is very important, especially for industrial purposes!
Industrial vacuum cleaner: sturdy and durable solutions for heavy duty tasks
Regardless of the application or industry, sucking large quantities of fine dusts, liquids, or solids ,requires a safe, effective and solid vacuum cleaner: an industrial vacuum cleaner. They are your only option for maximising efficiency of work and ensuring the safety of your employees.
Why should you buy an industrial vacuum cleaner instead of a commercial one? Industrial vacuum cleaners are higher quality with better engineering, placing them a league above commercial vacuum cleaners. Industrial vacuums will last longer, perform better, and have greater safety than standard, cheap commercial vacuums.
Motor head: what makes the vacuum cleaner powerful
- High quality motor – Delfin always chooses the best quality! Single-phase Lamb-Ametek motors always maintain top performance, until the very end of their durability.
- Efficiency sensor and vacuum gauge – On each Delfin vacuum, it is always possible to control the efficiency of the filter and the water lift rate, thanks to the specific control-lights.
- Soundproof material – Every motor-head is filled with soundproof material, which controls the suction noise, even with high powered vacuums.
- Sturdy construction – The entire machine is made of steel to guarantee its long life, regardless of industry or working conditions. Indeed, the plastic used for commercial vacuum cleaners considerably reduces the life of the vacuum cleaner and might hinder the perfect functionality, in every single application.
Commercial vacuum cleaners are always balanced compromises between performance and cheap material. Industrial vacuum cleaners prioritise both quality and performance!
Filtration: what makes the vacuum cleaner durable?
- Large filter surface: industrial vacuum cleaners are equipped with wide surface filters with certified media classes, ensuring longer life to the filters and avoiding any reinjection of dust into the environment.
- Dedicated and certified filters: each vacuum cleaner is able to be equipped with the best filter for your application. We also offer HEPA filter upgrades for your vacuum cleaner.
- For example:
- Sucking up very fine dust during floor treatment or building operations requires wide surface and very high efficiency filters.
- Specific applications like asbestos removal vacuum cleaners need special classifications to ensure operator safety.
- Removing hot dust and debris from ovens requires filters that have been specially designed for working with high temperatures.
Collection: what makes the vacuum cleaner user-friendly?
- Greater capacity: Industrial vacuum cleaners have been specifically engineered for industrial applications. Larger capacity means more autonomy and more efficiency, thus increasing work productivity.
- User-friendly: every industrial vacuum cleaner has a comfortable system to discharge the collected material, either a detachable container or an endless Longopac bag.
- Stability of the machine: sturdy chassis construction and wheels with a brake allow the easy and safe use of the industrial vacuum cleaner.
The use of an industrial construction vacuum cleaner will significantly increase the safety and the efficiency of your business, far more than a cheaper commercial vacuum cleaner. When investing in vacuuming solutions, always question whether it is better to choose a long-lasting and reliable tool or a cheap product.
If you decide to purchase an industrial vacuum cleaner, make sure it is a Delfin one. Our range of products covers all industrial applications and each vacuum can be fully customized to your needs, be it vacuum cleaners for gutter cleaning or an insulation removal vacuum cleaner.
If quality is one of your goals, we can help you!! Don’t hesitate to contact our team on 03 8597 3376.