Industrial vacuum cleaners are fundamental tools to carry out scheduled maintenance and cleaning of industrial environments. We can supply your business with a vacuum for almost any application. Our premier range of Delfin vacuums are certified for use with fine, toxic and combustible dusts, and in wet & dry environments. Delfin is a global brand supplying over 100 countries. Here at Australian Industrial Vacuum we are fortunate to be the exclusive Australian distributors of Delfin vacuums. Backed by 30 years experience and the guarantee of Italian made quality, Delfin are the gold standard for your industrial vacuuming needs.
Regular use of a quality vacuuming unit is essential to:
- Increase productivity
- Boost production efficiency
- Maximise the safety of the working environment
As with any machine, frequent and prolonged use over time may compromise performance and efficiency. Nevertheless, it is possible to significantly extend the useful life of your vacuum cleaner by following a few guidelines.
*Provide these guidelines to your operations staff and integrate them into standard procedures for best results.
- Utilise the integrated filter shaking system after each vacuum use. By doing so, the suction unit will be protected from dust by the filter, without any obstruction to air passage.
- Periodically check the integrity of the filter to also check the integrity of the suction unit
- While using the vacuum cleaner, do not bend the hose excessively to avoid negative pressure losses and consequently reduce suctioning performance
- Do not submerge the hose completely inside the material while suctioning. Some air must always pass through the hose to guarantee suctioning performance
- Vacuum cleaners with by-pass motors are designed for intermittent and occasional use, in general 3 working hours per day is the maximum tolerated time
- Periodically check the condition of the gaskets. Damaged seals cause significant performance losses as well as possible leakage of material
- Always check the integrity of the hose used to vacuum material
- Always check the condition of the wheels, especially when vacuuming heavy material
- Choose the proper accessories for each specific application in order to both speed up work and prevent any possible problems caused by wrong accessories
- Store the vacuum cleaner in a clean environment after use
These guidelines are based on general advice. If you have any questions about your specific machine or the information provided above. We have the toughest range of industrial vacuum cleaners from vacuums for dust control in workplaces to the best industrial vacuum cleaners in Australia and HEPA filter vacuum cleaners to name a few. Don’t hesitate to contact our team on 03 8597 3376.