Not many people can clean their gutters themselves, and instead need to hire a professional.
There are many reasons you should not neglect regular cleaning of gutters and downpipes as many of the issues that arise may cause serious damage. Blocked gutters can cause problems with internal dampness, mould growth, and damage to the exterior of the property. Over time this can also cause more serious problems affecting the foundations of a home due to waterlogging and raising of the water table.
You should also be aware that insurance companies may not cover your customers for damage caused to their home by blocked gutters, since this is often seen as a lack of maintenance.
BECOME A GUTTER CLEANING PROFESSIONAL TODAY WITH THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT!
Gutters, along with the roofing system, are an integral part of a home’s well-being and are often overlooked during regular maintenance. Besides offering the home a complete look, gutters channel and control the flow of rainwater, protecting the roof, walls and landscaping. Dust and debris in rainwater and falling leaves from surrounding trees make gutters susceptible to blockages.
Clogged gutters can cause big problems and will compromise the overall integrity of the property. Here are four reasons you should have your gutters cleaned on a regular basis:
1. Clogged gutters will damage your roof
- Clogged gutters disrupt the proper flow of water, causing rainwater to overflow. This overflowing water eventually will damage your roof and require expensive repairs and possibly even replacement of the roofing system.
2. Clogged gutters are ideal hubs for pests
- Debris accumulation in gutters makes them a good hub for pests, rodents and infestation by disease-causing organisms. This causes a health hazard to your family. Cleaning the gutters eliminates the rot and kills any pests or rodents that had made the clogged spaces their home.
3. Clogged gutters can damage a home’s foundation
- Gutters are designed to collect rainwater and channel it away from vital parts of the home such as the foundation. When clogged gutters overflow, the water will drip or flow too close to the foundation and compromise its stability.
4. Protect your home’s value
- Clogged gutters affect the aesthetic value of your home and can lower its overall valuation. Repairing the gutters will improve how the roof looks, providing better curb appeal.
Here at Australian Industrial Vacuum we have all the equipment you need for gutter cleaning! Whether you’re starting a new business, replacing old equipment, or expanding into new services, we have what you need!
We have the toughest range of industrial vacuum cleaners from vacuums for dust control in workplaces to the best industrial vacuum cleaners in Australia and HEPA filter vacuum cleaners to name a few. Don’t hesitate to contact our team on 03 8597 3376.