Non destructive digging (NDD) is quickly becoming the preferred method of excavation. It offers an array of benefits as it is safe, less invasive, cost effective, time efficient, and environmentally friendly. At AIV we offer a tailored package designed for hydro excavation known as the Enduro Hydro.
The Enduro Hydro package has been carefully designed to ensure it is the best and most effective solution for hydro excavation. During the initial construction stages, alternative engines, pressure washers and blower skids were considered with advantages and disadvantages of each being tested or weighed up. This research and development was conducted until we found the ideal package inclusions.
- Positive displacement tri lobe blower operating at 15hg
- Twin cylinder, air cooled Kohler 38hp CH980 EFI electric start petrol engine
- ACDelco sealed maintenance free battery
- Dual vacuum gauges
- 2 x high vacuum safety relief valves
- Inlet and outlet silencers
- Inline vacuum producer safety filter
- 25L marine grade fuel tank
- 3m of 3” vacuum power connection hose
- Comet 3000 psi at 15L per minute pressure washer
- Unloader valve
- Pressure gauge
- Ogura electromagnetic clutch
- Low level oil cut off
- 15m of 6000 psi rated hose
- 1000L Australian Made Tipping Tank with:
– Liquid drain
– Opening rear door
– Primary shut off
– Cyclone with knockout box
– Filter housing
– Wet/dry filter
– Gate valve
– Twin cylinder hydraulics for tilting/hydraulic motor & controls
The Enduro Hydro package is completely customisable and offers a range of upgrades available such as:
- Upgraded engine options
- Alternative pressure washers
- Trailers made to order
- Mosmatic spinners
- Retractable hose reel
- And more!
In-house Engineering Support
Along with the extensive research and development of the Enduro Hydro package, our engineering team also work alongside our customers through the purchasing process to determine the best layout for your set up. as every customers wants, needs, and expectations are different. All necessary calculations considering weight, usability and preferences and conducted in house allowing our customers to voice their preferences whilst our team works to please these needs whilst ensuring the end layout is safe and user friendly.
Australian Industrial Vacuum are experts in industrial solutions across a range of industries and applications. We offer genuine and reliable support to provide you with a solution you can depend on. Give the team a call today on 03 9597 3376 to learn about our diverse product range.