Our standard EnduroVac package is our most popular choice for gutter cleaning as it includes all the necessary products and features needed for a quality industrial vacuum package. We have designed this standard package to make your life easier by providing you with all the necessary products you need to begin working the moment you get your system. However, we know every business is different, and therefore have specific wants and needs outside of our standard package. This is why we offer the option of customisation to your EnduroVac Package, to ensure you can carry out your services efficiently and effectively.
Standard Enduro Package
The Standard EnduroVac Package includes all the necessary products a gutter vac should offer. We have sourced, as well as designed, innovative products to make up the EnduroVac package. Quality and reliability are at the forefront the creation, and we have worked hard to create an entire package that provides the power you need and the durability you can rely on.
To put it simply, our standard EnduroVac package includes:
- Enduro vacuum skid with Honda GX690 petrol engine and filtration
- 1 x hose reel with transport lock
- 60m of 3″ or 2.5″ smooth bore antistatic vacuum hose
- 1 x dangerous goods rated Epon lined 205L drum with liquid drain tap
- 1 x Australian Made drum tipper
- 1 x 2″ L rod vacuum wand
- 1 x 3″ to 2″ reducer
As mentioned, we also offer the option to upgrade your package through customisation options. Multiple aspects to the standard package can be altered to meet your needs.
Your EnduroVac package can be customised by upgraded engine options depending on your desire for power level or the services you wish to provide. The standard Honda GX690 is ample power for gutter cleaning, pit cleaning, insulation removal and so on. However, if you want even more power, you may opt for an engine upgrade. We offer petrol and diesel engine upgrades including:
- Honda IGX700 EFI (petrol)
- Kohler liquid-cooled KDW1003 (diesel)
- Kohler liquid-cooled KDW1603 (diesel)
Depending on your service offering or business size, you may wish to opt for a different method of collection or a larger collection capacity as opposed to the standard 205L drum. The different methods of collection we offer are:
- Twin Drums – to provide more capacity than the standard single drum set up
- Tanks – available in 400L, 850L or 1000L capacities
- Dry Collection Box – used for insulation removal or asbestos (when paired with HEPA H14 filtration)
- Wet Collection Box – used for vacuuming slurry and water
We can easily mount your EnduroVac onto your desired mode of transport. The most popular options are
However we are open to other options depending on your needs, for example van set ups and enclosed trailers. Our engineering team work to calculate the feasibility, safety and practicality of EnduroVac package layouts for your desired mode of transportation to determine the best fit. We will only ever go ahead with a mounting option that we determine safe and feasible.
We offer the option to add extra products to enhance your EnduroVac package further.
- Carbon Fibre Pole Kit – This super lightweight pole kit is designed for safe and easy high reach cleaning
- Solar Panel Cleaning Kit – An easy way to add services to your business. If you’re already up on the roof cleaning gutters why not offer a solar panel clean too!
- Cleaning attachments and accessories – We have a large range of cleaning attachments and accessories designed to make your job easier
- Inspection Camera – This camera can be used in conjunction with your carbon fibre pole kit to ensure you’re cleaning all areas needed
- Custom colours – Powder coating in custom colours is available to enhance your business’ brand image
Here at Australian Industrial Vacuum we work to ensure that no matter what you are wanting to use your industrial vacuum for, the solution is customised to your exact needs. To find out more about how we can help your business thrive, give us a call on 03 8597 3376.