Australian Industrial Vacuum are proud to offer a range of Australian Made products certified by the Australian Made Initiative. These products have undergone a third party accreditation system, ensuring the products that carry the logo are certified as ‘genuinely Australian’.
The famous Australian Made logo is the true mark of Australian authenticity. It’s Australia’s most trusted, recognised, and widely used country of origin symbol. In order to receive this accreditation, products must meet the criteria set out in the Australian Consumer Law and the AMAG Logo Code of Practice. These strict rules means that
Reasons to Buy Australian Made
Whether you’re a business or a consumer, it’s important to support Australian Made products where possible in order to do our bit for our country. Buying Australian Made has many benefits for us as consumers, as well as Australia as a country. Buying Australian Made:
- Supports the Australian economy at every level – that is, generating jobs, increasing tax revenue, reducing the costs of welfare and so much more
- Ensures products are made up to Australian Standards – Australia has some of the world’s strictest labour, business, safety, and quality control standards which will all be met
- Improved customisation and customer service – we can ensure we will be with you every step of the way in a prompt and seamless manner
- Better lead times and lower delivery costs – geographical proximity means products can be shipped and received quicker helping you get what you need when you need it
AIV’s Range of Australian Made
At Australian Industrial Vacuum we offer a number of Australian Made products:
- Australian Made Tipping Tanks
- Australian Made Insulation Boxes
- Australian Made Wet Collection Boxes
- Australian Made Drum Tippers
These products are designed in house by our qualified engineering team and are fabricated locally right here in Melbourne. Supporting local businesses allows us to do our bit for the Australian economy, whilst having full trust that we’re reaching the highest of standards for these products. That is, quality and usability are at the forefront of design.
Our Australian Made products can be paired with an EnduroVac or other petrol powered system, creating a quality set up you can rely on.
Not only do we offer our Australian Made certified products, but as a business, Australian Industrial Vacuum have undergone further authentication to be certified as a 100% Australian Owned business. This certification assures you that when dealing with Australian Industrial Vacuum, you are dealing with an Australian Owned and Operated business.
Australian Industrial Vacuum offer a range of quality industrial vacuum systems and equipment tailored to the needs of the consumer. Supporting Australian Industrial Vacuum means supporting an Aussie Owned business.